ANKER SOUNDCORE 3 BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
- Battery: 6700mAh
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Color: Black
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Weight: 0.372 kg
- Dimensions: 17.5 × 5.6 × 6.1 cm
- Frequency Response: Up to 40kHz
- IP Rating: IPX7
- Connectivity: USB-C (charging in)
- Playback Time: 24 Hours
- Power Output: 16W
- Released: 2021
The Anker Soundcore 3 is a rectangular Bluetooth speaker with a similar design to the Anker Soundcore 2. It’s decently well-built and is rated IPX7 for water resistance, though we don’t currently test for this. Unlike the Soundcore 2, it comes with a companion app with a graphic EQ and presets that can adjust the speaker’s sound. It also comes with a carrying strap you can attach to its side, which can come in handy when you want to take it with you on the go. Unfortunately, it doesn’t get very loud and has some compression artifacts at max volume, so your audio may not sound very clean when listening to louder volumes.
About Anker Soundcore 3
- Upgraded Driver Technology: Soundcore 3 Bluetooth speaker has dual drivers with 100% pure titanium diaphragms that extend treble up to 40kHz and minimize distortion.
- Enhanced Bass: Dual passive radiators and upgraded BassUp technology work in tandem to pump up the bass in real-time—even at low volumes.
- 16W Stereo Sound: Soundcore 3’s stereo sound makes your music sound more immersive and pumps up the atmosphere in both indoors and outdoor spaces.
- 24-Hour Playtime: Soundcore 3 Bluetooth speaker is perfect for taking on days out or weekends away thanks to its ultra-long playtime that lets you listen to up to 480 songs on a single charge.
- IPX7 Waterproof: Drench Soundcore 3 Bluetooth speaker in the shower, submerge it in the pool, or get it soaked on a rainy day—the IPX7 waterproof case will still protect all the important stuff inside.
1 review for ANKER SOUNDCORE 3 BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
Add a review
Shihan Aranthaka –
Even though I bought these during Prime Day, they are well worth their regular price as well. Amazing sound quality and battery life