AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
- Product Family – AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Product Line – AMD Ryzen™ 5 5000 G-Series Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Graphics
- CPU Cores – 6
- Threads – 12
- Max. Boost Clock – Up to 4.4GHz
- Base Clock – 3.9GHz
- Total L2 Cache -3MB
- Total L3 Cache – 16MB
- Processor Technology for CPU Cores – TSMC 7nm FinFET
- TDP – 65W
- PCI Express® Version – PCIe® 3.0
- System Memory Type – DDR4
The AMD Ryzen™ 5 5600G processor has 6 CPU cores, a base clock speed of 3.9Ghz & 7 GPU cores. The AMD Ryzen 5 5600G runs quite cool while engaged in business/workplace/office tasks, with its CPU temps varying from the low 30C range to temporary high.
The AMD Ryzen 5 5600G Processor with Radeon Graphics is built in intelligence featuring 6 processor cores, 12 threads, and an astonishingly efficient 45-65W TDP. In this processor, It stands with 3.9GHz Base Clock, 4.4GHz Max Boost Clock, 3MB L2 Cache, 16MB L3 Cache with AM4 Package and TSMC 7nm FinFET CMOS. This processor is built with PCIe 3.0 x8 and Wraith Spire Thermal Solution.
The AMD Ryzen 5 5600G Processor provides DDR4 Up to 3200MHz memory with 2 memory channels. With the high processing capability, this processor is also integrated with Radeon Graphics. The processor has a graphics frequency of 1900MHz and a graphics Core count of 7. The AMD Ryzen 5 5600G Processor is built for modern business, AMD technologies provide layers of protection, seamless manageability, and reliable longevity.
AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
- Features best-in-class graphics performance in a desktop processor for smooth 1080p gaming, no graphics card required
- 6 Cores and 12 processing threads, bundled with the AMD Wraith Stealth cooler
- 4.4 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 19 MB cache, DDR4-3200 support
- For the advanced Socket AM4 platform
Specification: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
1 review for AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
Add a review
Kanchana Priyangani –
Amazing CPU @excellent price. The GPU will be good for almost everything you need. Buy a fast RAM + a good cooler and enjoy. I am not saying it is better than a new super powerful and expense dedicated graphics card, but its very good.